General Terms and Conditions AAAplace
Queries sent through the site are not binding for you or for AAAplace.
Bookings made through the site are binding for you and Brolo di AAAplace.
Booking will only be confirmed upon receipt the payment.
All prices displayed include VAT and city TAX.
NUMBER OF GUESTS PER ROOM OR APARTMENT
The maximum number of people (adults, children, babies) indicated per individual accommodation unit may not be exceeded. Should the number of guests exceed the maximum occupation limit upon arrival, the booking will be deemed invalid.
– Capitaniato 15 : up to four guests
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
– Bed, bath and kitchen linen
– Internet access (Wi-Fi)
– Heating, airco.
– Final cleaning
no penalties will be applied in the event of cancellations made within 7 days of the arrival date.
In the event of cancellation between 6 and zero days prior to arrival, the entire sum will be withheld.
in the event of early departure, AAAplace reserves the right to charge you in full for the agreed period of your stay.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
On the day of arrival, rooms and apartments are available from 4 p.m. Please check in by 12 p.m. at the latest.
All rooms and apartments should be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
No smoking is permitted anywhere on site.
| Print this page or, better still, save it on your computer. |
Personal data processing information
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
the processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting such operations;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
1. Agriturismo facilities where you will be a guest;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
d) e) you can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety below:
Article 7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. purpose and procedure of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
d. The identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
b. cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:
a. processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;